Mon, 03 Oct|
Hyalual MASTERCLASS: Hyperpigmentation as a Challenge for Aesthetic Practitioners
with MD Dermatovenerologist Vladlena Averina (Ukraine)
Time & Location
03 Oct 2022, 11:00
TradeHouse Konverentsikeskus, Peterburi tee 47c, 11415 Tallinn, Estija
Masterclass in clinical and aesthetic applications
The masterclass will be in English
- Key points of hyperpigmentation and melasma that must be necessarily known by medical professionals.
- Existing and new methods of hyperpigmentation and melasma correction.
- Variety treatment approaches for a different types of patients with hyperpigmentation and melasma.
About Vladlena Averina, MD Dermatovenerologist
- Dermatovenereologist from 1998 (Kiev State Medical University), a specialist in Dermatology, Aesthetic Medicine, and Gynecology.
- Leading specialist in the field of cosmetic dermatology and owner of Averina clinic.
- Scientific Director and Founder of Portrait of Difficult Patient.
- Author of numerous articles for professional journals.
- Consultant in a range of companies in the field of Aesthetic Medicine.
- EADV member.
- President of Association of Aesthetic Gynecology and Andrology.
10:30 - 11:00 – Registration
11:00 - 12:30 – Theory
12:30 - 12:50 – Coffee break
12:50 - 15:00 – Practice
For more information please contact:
Kristiina Grauzinyte, +372 51991869, firstname.lastname@example.org