In 1965 DOCTOR H.G. Arion, plastic surgeon and physician, invented the first inflatable prosthesis in the world. Since then, millions of women took advantage from this innovation. To this inventive genius and passionate, it was necessary to add rigor, method, creativity and perfection. It is the sum of these values that is met in every single implant today and that makes Laboratoires Arion a reference of high level to the professionals of reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
Create today the breast implant of the future.
- Using medical silicone for long term implanatations, complying with ISO 14949 and approved by FDA.
- Implants with CE marking certified 10 years ago by G-MED, French notified body recognised internationally for its serious work.
- Autogenous welding of occlusion disc with the envelope to ensure the lowest possible rupture rate.
- Barrier layer in the envelopeto prevent the silicone oils from being diffused in the body.
- Implants with performance superior to regulatory requirements of ISO 14607.
• Completely biocompatible and biodegradable filler!
• Envelope with almost twice the elastic strength compared with silicone gel implants.
• For the patient, no longer the need for MRI to detect a rupture: the breast will deflate slightly in an almost painless manner.
• The hydrogels are completely transparent to X-rays, making the interpretation of mammograms as easy as on a non-implanted patient.
Monobloc Hydrogel-CMC ARION:
- Mechanical properties of the envelope. Elongation of about 800%, of uniform thickness over the entire envelope through an optimised and semi-automated dipping process. Failure rate less than state of the art.
- Properties of patch. Autogenous welding of occlusion discs, patented by Laboratoires ARION. The occlusion disc is integral part of the envelope and has the same mechanical properties as the latter, hence the name Monobloc (SEE CHART BELOW). NO PATCH DETACHMENT NOTED SINCE THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS (20 years).
- Filling product. Hydrogel-CMC (cellulose gel) developed by Dr. HG Arion (inventor of the first inflatable breast prosthesis, chemist and surgeon) in 1965. Biocompatible and biodegradable gel (purity demonstrated by Carbon14 monitoring) tested according to the latest standards in force. Physicochemical properties are not altered by the steriliSation process using superheated water.
- Sterilisation. Superheated water produced internally inspected by the GMED and certified by the ANSM. This method preserves the properties of the hydrogel and does not damage the implant.
- Safety. 8 inspections undergone in 2012, product continues to enjoy CE marking.